Integration of the environment and economy, and social issues into the Company’s corporate cultural and economic values, processes and decisions in all levels of administration in order to achieve the objectives of sustainable development.
We adhere to our responsibility for providing efficient care, products and services to our employees, customers, and the community with the best possible performance quality.
We are quite confident that :
Ultimately, our activities will take root and their quality will improve when accompanied by community-based behavior that addresses certain issues.
We are certainly aware that our social behavior affects others as much as we are affected by the social behavior of others.
We recognize that :
We have a broad range of supply chain, multi-party value chain, and our social responsibility initiatives that should be taken into consideration by the parties within that chain.
Our Principles :
– Dealing with transparency : We disclose and sufficiently clarify our decisions and activities sufficiently, and the potential effects of those decisions on the economy, environment and community.
– Avoid involvement: We are keen not to get involved (legally or illegally) in any matter that may lead to any violation relating to the community, economy and environment.
– Accept accountability: We respond to inspection, audit and accountability in the legal framework by individuals or entities affected or might be affected in the future by our decisions.
Our Initiatives :
They are built based on the latest performance indicators. We shall engage all the partners in the strategy formulation process since they are originally the target groups that will benefit from them.
We always :
Design fixed tools to review our progress in the area of social responsibility and consistently improve our performance.
We shall take into consideration the following matters :
Human rights – Work practices – Environmental issues – Operational practices – Community development – Common issues.
Internally, we shall concentrate on :
(An excellent environment for employees and suitable working conditions).
We make sure that all activities concerning the employees are free of any anti-social or unfair behavior.
We deeply look into :
Employment impartiality – Working conditions – Health and safety – Training and development.
We will encourage those dealing with us, such as suppliers, contractors and others to adopt the same behavior.
In this context and apart from the legal commitment :
– We confirm that we have not benefited from any unfair work-related practices performed for us by partners who violate the abovementioned rights.
– While conducting contracting processes, we make sure that we deal only with suppliers and contractors who adhere to legal and social conduct in their labor practices.
– We respect the familial responsibilities of the workers and create a balance between work and healthy life.
In our relations with partners :
– We build our relationship with others based on social and moral conduct that may well reach the highest levels of mutual respect.
– We have the ambition to prepare a ‘Code of Ethics’ document for the Company and for the parties that share with us in providing any task and to ensure that this document establishes a culture for us and for others as well.
The Document will include :
Combating corruption – Respect for property rights – Enhancement of responsibility in the value chain – Fair competition.
In our relationship with the customer :
Because we are dealing with a customers who is benefiting from our services, we have analyzed issues that should be taken into consideration within our social responsibility chain toward the customer.
We admit that the customer has the right to :
– Safety and security by providing safe services.
– Compensation through by fair settlement of complaints and claims.
– Improved technologies through development and provision of facilitation mechanisms to obtain access to our services.
– Respect for one’s privacy by adopting security measures to guarantee that his/her data are secured.
In our environmental behavior :
We believe that some of our activities are anticipated (or unanticipated) to have the potential to generate environmental impacts. We shall work to reduce these effects as much as possible, by identifying, recording, and reducing the source of pollution and the resulting wastes.
We shall deeply consider :
Pollution prevention – Sustainable consumption and purchase – Environmental protection and restoration of the natural environment – Reducing the severity of climate changes – Introduction of mechanisms for environmental complaints.
In the Company’s relations with the community :
Community development is thus an integral component part of a sustainable development in any country and so, therefore, we are keen to build a distinct and long relationship with all categories and segments of the community.
We assure that :
We never aim to strengthen the core-operational activities of the Company from any social activity but, rather, we design community initiatives away from the issue of expected return to the firm.
Company’s relationship with the community :
We do our best in order to :
– Understand the community’s characteristics, its culture, and historical qualities before we introduce any initiative.
– Engage the community in designing initiatives and exploring social expectations.
– Pay more attention to the vulnerable groups (elderly, illiterates, the poor and disabled).
– Seek to work professionally and create meaningful and influential initiatives, because we believe that there are modern sources and trends in social responsibility.